Jun 4, 2008

Family Camp started!!!!

Hey there you guys! It is nice to talk to you again. I am very excited that family camp has started. I love it when a bunch of family's come to listen to someone preach. In this case it is Mr. Tom Harmon. He is a very very good speaker. I love to listen to him speak. I have sat through all of his sermons but one. Here is a little list of things that I like about him.

1. I like that he is very funny when he is preaching. He does not just preach in the preaching he gives a funny story every once in a while .

2. He always entertains every one through out the whole service.

3. He is very very close to God. And loves everyone that comes his way.

4. And he will teach about God were ever he is no matter if he is in a church,building,or outside.
So that is all that I have to say about him. I hope you will sign up for a family camp or try to listen to a sermon of Tom Harmon. Well talk to you later.

~Love Emily~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One week one week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like yelled really loud the other day becouase I realixed it would only be one week untl we come to family camp.!!!!!!
~Mary

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait until we come to family camp! We will have soooo much fun! Now if only we could find a way not to fight.

Anonymous said...

Emmie,
I can't wait to see you. You need to write me soon. I wish we could be there for your birthday.