Oct 1, 2008
Returning from Airizona!!!
Well hey there it's Emily. I just want to share with you what I did on September 13-22. I went to Arizona with my mom. It was fun. We were there for about ten days. It was one of the greatest experiences that I have ever had. Well we got there on Saturday and we went shopping. But the place that I remember we went to is the mall. I only remember that because I got a surprise!!! My Grandma got my ears pierced. I was excited when my mom told the guy that I wanted to get them pierced. I was happy. Then we went back home. Then the next day was Sunday and we went to the natural bridge. Is was a little water fall. And there was a cave under it. So got to go under in the cave. It was fun. Then on Monday we went to the Grand Canyon!!! It was so awesome. I was glad to go to the Grand Canyon. So we were there like all day long. It was fun. We took pictures. Then that night we slept at a hotel because we were very far away from my Grandma's house. Then on Tuesday on the way home we went to a place called Slide Rock. It was fun too. It was some little water falls the you could slide down in your swim suite. I would of done it, but the water was way to cold. So we just walked by the the water. That was fun. Then we got home. The rest of the week we shopped, watched movies, and swam in the pool at my Grandma's!! By the end of the week, I was ready to go home. I missed everybody very badly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun!!
Post a Comment