May 10, 2008

Friends, toys, and fun!!!!!

Hey guys it's Lauren!! Sorry I haven't written in so long. I've been kind of busy lately. I had some friends over yesterday!!!! The Maxwell family!!!! The Maxwell's have four girls and there parents were my soccer coaches for two years!!! I LOVE there family!!! They are soooooo sweet!! The girls blog address is on the top of this page!!! Where it says other blogs we like or something like that!!!!!! Anyways!! We had them over yesterday. Mr. Maxwell came and gave my mom a new "toy" as she calls it!!! It is a new thing made for making videos and since my mom LOVES to make videos of the family the Maxwell's gave the video maker to her!!!! She LOVES it!!! Thanks Maxwell's!!! Well maybe thanks! You see she has been on the computer since she woke up this morning listening to the sound affects and watching the exits for the pictures!!!! It was so funny to watch!!! You would be sitting at the table or on the couch and suddenly you would here her say "Oh that's soooo cute" or " I like that one" or "Listen to this everyone" and our favorite " That one gives me a headache"!!!!!! It was sooooo funny!!! OK well back to the Maxwell's visit. When they got here all of the girls went outside and the parent's stayed inside. (except for my dad. He was @ work. Mr. Maxwell left after he showed my mom how to use the "toy"!!) I mostly played with there oldest, Adriana. Later on Adriana and I went inside and played Manuela. That was fun!! We had spaghetti for supper and then they left. It was really sad to see them go. I love there family!!!!! Come back soon you here Maxwell's!!!!!! We ALL love you guys!!! Well I better go!! Talk to you soon!

~Lauren~

P.S. I will see if I can put the family video my mom is making on the blog!!! It probably won't be done until Christmas though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauren,
I'll bet you'll hide real good so Mom doesn't get you on the video, which would be very sad for me, as I would love to see you in one. Your writing is great, I love reading your blog. You are so excited when you write which makes me so happy and makes me feel as if I'm right there sharing the news with you. Keep up the good work. I love and miss you.