Hey it's me Emily. As some of you know, my Grandfather is paying for me to get braces! I am SO excited. Some people say that it is horrible to get braces, but others say it is not a big deal. Well for a long time I have been trying to get two teeth out so that I can get my braces on. I got one out, but I could not seem to get the other one out. Well Wednesday was my lucky day. I got it out last night. I am so excited. Now I can get my braces on. YEAH!!! I want to get my braces on. So as soon as my mom and dad let me I well have on my braces. Oh by the way, I am missing a tooth and I might have to get a fake tooth put in in its place in a few years. I do not want to have to get a fake tooth. I have to go see a different orthodontist and get a consultation and see what he says. If he says something different I am going to go to him. Depending on which one is better. I just want it to be done and my braces on. Well got to go talk to you later.
*Emily* =)
May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What does your sister say about her braces? I know when I got braces, part of me wanted them & part of me didn't. Now, I'm glad I had them. It wasn't fun when I did get them though. They take impressions of your mouth & the goo they use is yucky. I'm sure your mom already knows since Lauren has braces, but you'll want VERY soft foods the 1st week you get them on as it hurts to chew. It is good as you have a pretty smile & it will make your smile that much prettier.
Good luck, I'll pray that God takes your pain away so keep us posted when you go to get them on.
Emily,
Ask your Mom all about braces. She had them and I think she pulled through just fine. I'm sure that Lauren can give you some pointers also. Fake teeth aren't all that bad, I have fake teeth (dentures)that I really don't like, but they are necessary.
Hang in there ...You will get through it.
Uncle Bill
Post a Comment