Jul 17, 2008

The best birthday party ever!!!!!

Last Friday was my Birthday party. It was so much fun. First we went to the Dunes. My cousin Austin was there at the dunes waiting for us. After we got there Austin showed us the creek and there was a part of the creek called Atlantis. It was one of the coldest parts of the creek. So we all held hands all of us went under the water. So we all conquered Atlantis!!!After that we went back to my house and dressed up like cows because it was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. We all dressed up and went there and got a free meal. We all got the same thing, except for our drinks.After we ate we went back to the camp and picked up Anna and went back to my house. Then we went on a treasure hunt to find my the present that my friends got for me. My last present was a Pink Digital Camera. I was so excited when I saw the box. I couldn't believe it was really a camera!! Then Anna had to go home so we walked her home. After that we went swimming and it was about nine or nine thirty. We swam until about ten thirty. Then we went home and watched The Bee Movie. The next morning we woke up at ten forty-five. At eleven two girls had to go. We were all still in our pajamas. So they went and got changed and had to leave. I was so sad. After that all the rest of the girls lived on the camp so we just hung out the rest of the day. The end!
Well talk to you later. Emily

2 comments:

Thomas and Lisa said...

Happy to hear about your birthday party.

Looking forward to seeing all the photos you will take with your new camera...

Thomas and Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I miss you.
Love, Adriana