Jul 30, 2008

Just somthing I thought God wanted me to write!!

Here is one of my favoite verses!

Peace I leave with you my peace I give unto you,
not as the world giveth give I unto you,
let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid!!

John 14:27

I just felt like God wanted me to share that with somebody who reads this blog! I don't know who but I just felt like He wanted me to!!!!! Love all of you bloggers and blog readers!!!!

~Lauren~

3 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

You go girl!!! Thanks for sharing God's Word with your readers. You are a great example to your mother. I am proud of you for doing what you believe God wanted you to do!!!

Love,
Mom

Pat said...

Lauren,
So funny! I could not believe it when I stumbled upon your blog tonight.
Check mine out if you have a minute and you will see what I mean.
I think God has a WORD here!!
Blessings,
Pat

Brooke Griffith said...

Thanks Lauren!!!
You are a great encouragement to me!Thanks for sharing the word with your readers! That's Awsome!!
Hope you are doing well!! Brooke