Feb 27, 2009
Mom in New York
I am sure you may know from my mom's blog, but she is in New York. It is sad without her here, but we are holding up. My dad lets us do things that my mom never lets us do unless she is sick. Like yesterday we watched movies all morning. And last night we had Sydney and Morgan Lee, Brooke, Zack, Alli,and Leah Griffith, Joe and Ben Toledo to watch a movie. We watched Fireproof. They were all here until 9:15 last night. I slept in today until 9:00. My mom sometimes let's me do that. Today I got done with school at 10:30 and I am used to my mom telling me to help with Joel or get off the phone with Brooke Griffith because I have chores to do. But today she is not telling me anything. I miss her a lot. I hope I can hold on until Tuesday morning cause that is when she gets back. I hope you are having fun Mommy. I love and miss you lots. Have a great week everyone!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment