Hey guys it's Lauren. Finally! Yes I know that it has been a long time since I wrote on here last but to tell you the truth there really isn't anything to write about. So anyway. About three weeks ago I was working in the kitchen at the lodge when I saw one of my friends! She was working supper with me! Later on, while we were cleaning up she asked me if I would like to spend the night with her and another friend of mine! I asked my parents and they said yes! Thankfully! Oops first I should probably tell you my friends names. The girl who asked me to spend the night was Keely. Her friend (also one of my VERY good friends) is Joanna. So Joanna and I helped with supper and snack together and then we went and met Keely in our room who told us that we were going up to one of the suits to watch a movie with some of my other friends. We were up there until 2:00am in the morning!! But wait it gets better! Ok so Keely, Joanna and I all went back to the cabin and got ready for bed right! Wrong! First we played Dutch Blitz! (Best game in the world!) Then as we were getting bored of that Keely turned on some music from Hannah Montana, The Movie, and we danced to that or actually I should say we did the motions! We stayed up until 5:00am and we had to get up at 6:00am so we could go work breakfast! Then all three of us jumped into a car with the friends we had watched the movie with (James and Andrew) and headed for the Warren Dunes. We had just left the camp when the driver, Andrew, stopped the car and turned around and asked if anyone knew how to get to the dunes!!!!! I was like um well aren't you the one driving!!!!!!! So anyway Joanna and I put our brains together and got us there! We got to the dunes and had a whole lot of fun! We climbed up mountians of sand, played soccer in the sand, and even rolled down the sand! It was so much fun! When we were ready to go we got back in the car and drove all the way to the mall and ate at Five Guys! Which Joanna thought was a bar!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Um then we went back to camp and Joanna's dad came and picked her up and then Andrew and James dropped Keely off at her house and left, ending a WONDERFUL day! I hope you liked that Mary! LOL!!!!! I want to thank the people that helped make this memory an enjoyable one for me! James, Keely, Andrew and Joanna! Love you all!
Thanks, Lauren!
P.S. Just so all of you know I am normally left out of all of these things because I am younger than everyone! So this is something I will NEVER EVER forget!!!! Thank you soooooooo much guys!
May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Countdown 18 more days!!! I am soooo Exited about seeing you. I liked your post, thanks for writing. Love,May,May
Post a Comment