Hey it's Lauren! I am soooooooooooo excited! The Weeks will be here in 16 or so days! Oh I am soooo excited! Can you tell?!!!!!!!!!! Family Camp starts a week before they get here. They are coming for the second week! Which means I will know the schedule by the time they get here! That way I will still feel like the expert!!!! JK! Well ok I have to confess that I don't like it when I am as clueless as they are. Not saying that they are very clueless. It's just that I live here and when they come they always ask me what's next and if I know what we are going to do next. So I like to be able to go through a week so I know a few things! I have nothing against there asking me that stuff I just like to have answers! Well I have to go! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!! Please tell your dad to get you guys here ASAP! But tell him not to drive over the spead limit! Love and miss you all!
~Lauren~
No comments:
Post a Comment