Apr 3, 2008

Emily

Well hi there. My name is Emily Herdklotz. I live on the Life Action Camp. I really like to live here. It is nice to have so many nice neighbor's!!!!!!! Well I also like not having to go to school. I really like to be home schooled. I like to have my mom being my school teacher. And I really like to see people at family camp. My favorite part of the year is during the summer!!! I really like the warm weather!!! It is not bad in the winter but I like it better in the summer. I think most people around here like it in the summer.
Well, none of you know this, but I am sick today. It is so miserable being sick. Last night I had a fever. My whole head was hot and I ached all over. I have a bad runny nose. Now I am doing better but my head still hurts. I hope your day is going better than mine.
My little brother Joel needed a hair cut. So my mom cut it. He had so much fun getting it cut. Every time my mom asked him if he wanted her to cut more hair off he said yes. I have never seen a kid so excited to get there hair cut. I know that I was never that excited to get my hair cut. I am still not that excited to get my hair cut. But as you can see in the picture on the side of the blog I got a big hair cut. For those that did not know what my hair was like it was about three inches below my shoulders. But I got it cut. I really miss my long hair. Well I have got to go. Talk to you later.

*Emily* =)

2 comments:

Thomas and Lisa said...

Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear you enjoy being homeschooled.

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I like hair cuts. In fact, I shave my head bald most of the time ...less maintenance.HaHaHa. Hair cuts; I guess it's a boy thing
I hope you're feeling better. I hate being sick and feeling yucky.
Just think ...Jesus was homeschooled too!

Love you guys,
Uncle Bill