Apr 15, 2008

A GREAT reward!

Today I got paid $15.00 for babysitting some kids from Life Action! I babysat them about a month ago. The Wilsons (they're the parents of the kids that I babysat) have three wonderful children. Mrs. Wilson is having a baby and was very sick at the time! She is now doing fine! She asked me to come and babysit the kids while she took a nap! It was soooo much fun!! If any of you want someone to babysit your kids I would be more than happy!! Oh and you DON'T have to pay me! I LOVE kids!! So being able to play with kids is payment enough for me!!!!!! Gotta go!!!

~Lauren~

2 comments:

GE is me said...

Lauren, what I've read in your blog & your mom's blog you seem like a very responsible teenager. I've already asked your mom to ship you to me to babysit. We live in R.I. just a few! hours away from MI.
So if you ever come this way(not on vacation)& want to babysit, PLEASE let me know. :)
-Gail

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Come babysit us!!!! Jk!!! your a little too young to babysit James.!!!!
~Mary