Apr 27, 2008

Testing

Well hey there. Every other year our family does testing. We go to a church and we get tested on how well we are doing in school. I do not like to test, but I have to do it anyway. I have been really tired the past couple of days and testing is not going to help, because I have to get up at about 7:00 for three days straight. I do not like getting up at 7:00 in the morning. I especially do not want to get up at that time three days straight. Would you please pray that I am refreshed and not tired on this Monday,Tuesday, and Wednesday. Please pray especially for Wednesday, because I have to get up early and I have soccer practice that night. If any of you have anything you would like me to pray about please tell me. Either in person or you can just leave a comment. Well I have got to go, talk to you later.
~Emily~

4 comments:

mylifewith5kids said...

Ya I HATE testing to!!!! I can't stand being TIMED while doing school!!!!! I like taking my time!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! No wonder we are sisters!!!

~Lauren~

Anonymous said...

Girls,

We are surely related, as I dislike tests to this day, even though I got high marks in school and to this day I get high marks when tested. I think it's because I just plain don't like to be evaluated in any way,shape or form. In defense of testing, it does tell where you may need more help or where you exceed. Therefore, I will pray that you remember what you have learned and that you go in relaxed and not anxious.I know you are both smart girls and you will do just fine. I love you and know that I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily, We just got back from new york with our chorus. we left here at midnight and no one got like any sleep. then we had to get up at 7:00 each day and at 6:15 the last day. and we got back last night and I slept for 12 hours straight. just thout you might like to know.
James

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you I hate testing. Yuch Yuch Yuch!!!!
~Mary