Ok, I was reading my journal today and saw that I had told myself about myself. Or in other words I asked some questions and then answered them so I could remember what I liked at age 12. So I decide to do that for you! The questions will be in bold print so you don't get confused and the answers will be in regular print. Alright here we go! What is your favorite color? My favorite color is blue. What are your favorite sports? I like soccer and basketball! What age are you looking forward to? I can't wait to be 14-years-old. Why that age? When you turn 14 you can work at the camp and you really start to fit in. What do you want to be when you grow up? I either want to work in an orphanage or get married and have bunches of kids!!!! What are your favorite movies? I like Princess Bride, Hidden in Silence(the one with Kellie Martin in it), all of the Love Comes Softly series, and Christy! What are your favorite girl names? I like the names Katie, Heather, Abigail, and Sarah. What are your favorite boy names? I like the names Tyler, Jason, James, and Jarred! What is your favorite food? I like my moms enchiladas, her homemade cinnamon rolls, and chicken stuffing!!!! What is your favorite number? The #94. Why that number. Because that was the year I was born! 1994! What is your full name? Lauren Grace Herdklotz!!! Well I have to go I will talk to you later!! Love you all and thanks for reading this blog!!
~Lauren~
May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do youy still like the number 94? I either want to HAVE an orphanage or odopt and have lots of children.!!!!!!!!!! I got Love Comes Softly for Easter!!!!!!!!!
~Mary
I really like the name Abigail too! I still think it is so cool how we both have the same middle name!
Post a Comment