Well hey it's Emily again. I like to talk to you guys, so I couldn't wait to talk to you again. Today was my last soccer game. My team won 12-1. I am so excited. This is sort of embarrassing, but every night before a soccer game my dad would give us all a foot rub (not Mommy though!). It was sort of like a good luck charm so that we would do good in the soccer game. Well it worked most of the time, but today it really worked. I did a good job and I scored a goal. It was first goal I had scored the whole season. I was so happy when I scored it. I even embarrassed myself when I scored the goal. I threw my hands up in the air and screamed. After I noticed that people were staring at me I put my hands down and told people that I did not do that. Then when I was on the sidelines, a kid started to throw his hands up and pretended to do what I did. I was so embarrassed! After the game my team had ice cream. It was nice to have a cold treat after a hot soccer game. I had to good bye and then it was time to leave.
Now to my other subject. After my soccer game my family came home and got ready to go to a friend's house. I did not go. I stayed home and watched Joel. We had so much fun together. We watched movies went on walks and ate dinner. We had pancakes for supper. He helped me make dinner. We had so much fun tonight. I love to watch Joel. He is so much fun to be around. He is a little sweetheart. Well talk to you later.
Love
Emily
Herdklotz
May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you had fun with Joel but we missed seeing you!
Emily,
Don't ever be embarrassed about celebrating. You had a right to celebrate. In the future I say,
GO WILD! Take a moment to thank God and just feel happy.
Love,
Uncle Bill
Post a Comment